Friday, April 17, 2009

Peter Greenberg Worldwide

By: Erin Crissman, Curator This week I was privileged to be interviewed by Peter Greenberg for his weekly radio show about travel and travelling on NPR. The theme of this week’s show was Cooperstown, NY, and was broadcast from the National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum. We sat outside the Bullpen Theater with the Hall’s visitors milling around while we were wearing headphones and talking into microphones. My interview was short, but very fun – my first radio interview – and first time officially representing The Farmers’ Museum since I started here almost one year ago. I was a little worried since I have been battling a cold this week. Thankfully, I made it all the way through without any trouble. Today, though, I’ve completely lost my voice! Tune in on Saturday at 10am to hear all about Cooperstown--a wonderful place to visit, and to live.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin