Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Family Fun at The Farmers' Museum

By: Erin Crissman, Curator Except for a brief time in first grade when I dreamed of being a fashion designer, I have always wanted to work in a museum. Most years on my birthday, my parents would take me and a few friends to some kind of museum. My favorites were outdoor living history museums. I always had a great time. Consequently, I love seeing families at The Farmers' Museum, particularly those with teenagers. I also like perusing albums on Flickr and reading blog posts of family visits to TFM because they often report on what a great time they had. Here are a few recent ones: Four Great Boys visit The Farmers' Museum Another family's spontaneous weekend trip Have a photo of your great visit to TFM? You can post it on our Facebook Page or upload it to Twitter and mention us (@farmersmuseum) in your tweet. If I remember, I will dig up some photographs of myself on the museum visits of my youth. I am certain they will be embarrassing!
Enjoy!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin